Just a week until Giving Tuesday!
Help out our cause at Baltimore Chesapeake Bay Outward Bound School—participate in Giving Tuesday! We’ll be hosting Facebook fundraisers, giveaways, live videos, and fun, informational posts on Tuesday, November 27th in honor of our mission and to give back to the Baltimore Community.
What is Giving Tuesday?
Giving Tuesday is a day dedicated to, as you might guess, giving! It’s the Tuesday after Thanksgiving to remind us to keep celebrating the acts of generosity and gratitude in the midst of a sometimes stressful and consumer-focused holiday season. It’s been celebrated since 2012 to encourage giving back to our community in addition to shopping for traditional gifts.
Why Choose BCBOBS?
As a donor to BCBOBS, you join a diverse community of educators, parents, young people, business leaders, and alumni who all recognize the value of this investment. We need leaders of character more than ever and Outward Bound is where they find themselves.
Every student that comes to our school learns something different about themselves on an Outward Bound course—but all of them need support to get there. You can make this experience possible for a student with a gift toward the gear, travel, expert instruction, and safety equipment that set the stage for life-changing discovery. Whether a one-day program on site in Leakin Park, eight days of sea kayaking along the Nanticoke River, or a two-week long scholarship expedition in West Virginia’s Dolly Sods Wilderness, you make it possible.
How to Participate
- Help us start strong by giving now. It’s never too early!
- Share our posts and live videos on our Facebook on Giving Tuesday, November 27th! All of them will have a “Donate” button to make it easy to give to our students.
- Create your own fundraiser for BCBOBS on Facebook.
- Take a gander at our Giving Toolkit for other ways to give back.
- Don’t forget to spread the word! We can’t make the magic happen without you.
Take a look at how donors like you gave Kwali a life-changing experience.