Newly forming work groups, inter-departmental work, disrupting siloed work cultures
Unique initiatives draw out group process norms and assets. Teams identify strengths and barriers to a more collaborative workflow. Reflective activities revolve around collaborative approaches to the workflow.
- Cross-functional community built through shared challenge and accomplishment.
- Strengthened relationships based on earned trust and enhanced empathy.
- Experience first-hand success and failure based on team process
- Use group models to reflect and redirect group process and efficiency
- Success with varied conflict management models.
- Expanded emotional awareness skills.
Welcome to our 1,216 acre wooded paradise that's built to keep you close to your company but far from your comfort zone. With over 20 high and low rope elements we have everything we need to challenge you and put your team into the growth mindset.