Team's identify assets and recognize barriers that keep the group from problem-solving a complex challenge. Our curriculum uses a plan of outdoor initiatives and intentional group reflection that focuses on assessment and refinement of team efficiency and workflow in a short amount of time.
- Teams responsible for planning and execution of workflow.
- Building creative problem solving for client work.
- Teams seeking to improve design thinking and decision-making resilience.
- Group success with varied problem-solving methods and models.
- Enhanced problem-solving skills personally and organizationally.
- Deeper understanding of teammate’s individual strengths for use in addressing future challenges.
- Identify and use the steps of an effective problem-solving process.
- Cross-functional community built through shared challenge and accomplishment.
- Strengthened relationships based on earned trust and enhanced empathy.
Welcome to our 1,216 acre wooded paradise that's built to keep you close to your company but far from your comfort zone. With over 20 high and low rope elements we have everything we need to challenge you and put your team into the growth mindset.